Stir-fried Clam with Happycall Double Pan
(Serves: 2 | Preparation: 30 minutes | Cooking: 10 minutes)
300g Clams, cleaned
2 - 3 Tablespoons of Sambal Chilli
2 Stalks Lemon Grass, lightly pound
4 Clove Garlic, chopped
1 Small Brown Onion, sliced
1 Tablespoon Oil
1. Soak clams in salted water for about 20 minutes to let it spit out the dirt/sands. Rinse, drain and set aside.
2. Remove the outer layer of the lemongrass, cut into about 8cm sections. Lightly pound it and set aside.
3. Heat oil in Happy Call Pan(HCP) or frying pan, saute garlic, onion and lemon grass for about 1 minute till fragrant.
4. Add in the sambal chilli according to your preference and give the mixture a quick stir to evenly coat it with the chilli.
5. Add in clams, cover pan for 30 seconds and give the pan a good shake pan.
6. Open the pan, check the clams and give it a stir before cover the pan and continue to cook till all the clams are opened.
7. Discard those that did not open. Dish up and served hot with steamed rice.
Recipe provided by Cuisine Paradise
- Happycall Australia